Wow! Sorry to hear this. I know the market has bumped up a little, but I can't imagine that it's bumped up so much more that it makes sense for them to take on the commission they'll be charged. Probably just an emotional decision combined with the feeling of things beginning to creep back to normalcy. I hope you find an even better deal.Extremely frustrated and disappointed to post that after nearly 3 weeks of the seller sitting on the closing documents with no communication to the broker or title company, that the seller has changed their mind and has decided NOT to sell afterall. UGH!!!
I wonder if it was the change in the market and now they can get more. I was so worried about ROFR taking the contract that I never in a million years thought the seller would just walk away. I sure hope that Fidelity & Mason are charging the seller an arm & leg in fees. According to the broker, I should get all of my monies back. Waiting for title company to confirm how & when that will happen.
I stupidly wired the money for the closing when I signed my documents. IF I end up trying again, I definitely will hold closing funds until sellers return their documentation.
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 2/17/21
Offer accepted: 2/18/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/22/21
Passed ROFR: 3/15/21
Estoppel Received: ?
Closing docs received: 3/25/21
Closing docs returned: 3/29/21
Sellers closing docs returned:
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:
Total Time from Offer to Points in Account: