Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

kelliann74

Earning My Ears
We are headed to BWI on Wednesday. Yay! Can someone tell me if the coffeemakers in the room are Keurig brand? Also, what kind of fridge in just a standard room?

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
According to the WDW site:

BWI - no fridge of any kind. Just states Coffee Maker.

If your meant the DVC BWV, then a mini fridge/freezer and a standard Mr. Coffee like machine.

cjlong88

DIS Veteran
We will be at BWI for two nights. Five adults in one room. Do all rooms with 2 queen beds have the 5th sleeper from the TV stand and/or couch or do only some rooms accommodate this number of guests?

Last edited:

Dave006

DIS Veteran
Do all rooms with 2 queen beds have the 5th sleeper from the TV stand and/or couch or do only some rooms accommodate this number of guests?
Short answer is no.

The fold down 5th sleeper (smaller than a twin) bed under the TV is only in the BWV (DVC) side of the resort.

On the BWI side not all 2 Queen bed rooms sleep 5. Some don't have a day bed. However if you have 5 on your reservation you should get a room with a day bed at the BWI by default. If you just want the separate sleeping surface you can make a "request" but reservations with 5 will have first priority.

Dave

• GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
    Hi all.

I've posted this a few times but never get any takers... so I'll keep trying. :goodvibes

We are in need of a new "keeper" (or should I say, Innkeeper?) of the BWI thread. The links/photos/info on Page 1 have become quite stale/outdated. If you would like to volunteer to start a new thread, please let me know.

IMO these threads do not need to be the all encompassing/cover every possible piece of info they once were in the era before YouTube and abundant Disney blog content. But it can be helpful to have someone with a passion/knowledge of BWI to maintain the basic info and help steer the thread.

Feel free to PM if interested. Thanks!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES