Poohbear538

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried one of the new Disney masks with the boning in the front?
We just got them today and pretty comfortable. I got a large and my Mom got a medium. They have the boning in both the nose area and the front. Beware of the smalls, they do not have the boning in them. We bought one for Mom and didn’t notice the packaging, it does not say it on there where the medium and large do.

jlundeen

Mickey Fanatic
Can anyone tell me how mobile ordering works with an AP or DVC discount? Is it applying automatically, or is there something you need to do to activate it during the ordering process?
When we were there in April, you could not use anything other than you visa (maybe a gift card? not sure). I wanted to put it on my Magic Band and pay everything off at the end of my trip, but there wasn't an option for that. And since we only used the mobile ordering for quick service, AP discount wasn't an option.... didn't try on a table service meal.

Sara W

Mouseketeer
We just got them today and pretty comfortable. I got a large and my Mom got a medium. They have the boning in both the nose area and the front. Beware of the smalls, they do not have the boning in them. We bought one for Mom and didn’t notice the packaging, it does not say it on there where the medium and large do.
Thank you! My kids wear a small in the last masks and I wear a large. Do you think the sizing is similar to the last round of masks? (The poly-blend fabric, not the cotton)

preemiemama

DIS Veteran
When we were there in April, you could not use anything other than you visa (maybe a gift card? not sure). I wanted to put it on my Magic Band and pay everything off at the end of my trip, but there wasn't an option for that. And since we only used the mobile ordering for quick service, AP discount wasn't an option.... didn't try on a table service meal.
Well that makes things more difficult...Thanks for the update.

Poohbear538

DIS Veteran
Thank you! My kids wear a small in the last masks and I wear a large. Do you think the sizing is similar to the last round of masks? (The poly-blend fabric, not the cotton)
You’re welcome. I honestly didn’t try the poly blend ones so I cannot compare. I normally wear my Under Armor ones which I wear a small in. Sorry 🥺

ajgardner

DIS Veteran
That's good to hear! I got a reservation to Oga's for after closing time but was feeling nervous about it. I thought about just going in to see it and asking if I could just buy a souvenir cup to go. But if people are generally keeping masks on there, we might try a drink. I still think I'll ask them if I can pay right away when I order, that way I can leave ASAP if I start feeling uncomfortable...
Just to clarify, we were asked to keep it on until our first drink was served (so maybe the first 7-8 minutes) and the rest of the 45 minute time limit was no mask. And then asked to put it back on before getting up to leave.

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES