How long has it been since your visited the World?

gypsy_at_heart

DIS Veteran
I was in Disney World in December 2018 and Disneyland in June 2019. Heading back to Disney World in March 2020! :cool1:

lore

Earning My Ears
My last trip was 7 years ago which is basically forever. Now I'm planning a trip for June 2021!

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
We last went 1 year and 8 months ago....October 2018. We were planning on probably going June/July 2021 next but we are not sure if we will back that date up a year or so.

• Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    We were in WDW in January of 2020 with a scheduled stay for this September. September's trip was scrubbed because the cruises were canceled. The next "potential" cruise out of Port Canaveral will be May of 2021 with a pre-cruise stay at SSR. So about a year and a half hiatus. We can't wait to return.

• jmenjes

Mouseketeer
    My last visit to the World was February 2019. I was supposed to be there in February this year, but had to cancel two weeks before leaving due to getting hit by a car.

FoodieFriend

DisneyFan
    We were there in Dec 2019. It was our first time seeing WDW during the holidays & it was amazing! I look forward to our next visit in 2021.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES