How long has it been since your visited the World?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Seven years! :( Going on July 7th of this year!!! :)
You are DEFINITELY ready for a trip! Not long to go now for you - hope you have a great time!! pixiedust:

We checked out last October so it's 8 months for us

We will be back in 85 days :cool1:

discookiemonsta

Mouseketeer
We were at WDW last May/June so it's been more than 12 months now already:sad1: It'll be another 175 days (bit less than 6 months!) before we are back in the World:cloud9:

skriegerjr

Monorail Maven
We live in Western New York area,.and we're just there in November, and weren't planning another trip fire a while, as we usually go every other year...but then we got the free dining offer, and I couldn't resist! We're returning in August surprise trip for the kids, who aren't expecting a trip till 2013! This will be my daughter's 3rd trip in 4 yrs, she just turned 4 in March...

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

stasijane

Crazed one
I have had the summer off so I took advantage of it. I have already been down 3 times this summer. With two more trips planned before its over.

• Disneymomintennessee

Earning My Ears
    I have not been since 2005, but three of my children went with their grandmother two weeks ago. It renewed the addiction to WDW so we are going in 179 days.:cool1:

• Bingham2

Mouseketeer
    I haven't been since 1997 (prior to that 1989ish) But it was for one day at MK with my family, I was 18. I have never stayed on site or been anywhere but MK. My husband and MIL have NEVER been and of course it's my children's first time as well.
    We are staying 5 nights at POR. Will be going to MK, AK, and EPCOT.

cuteanfluffy

Earning My Ears
    I have not been in 20yrs and my GF, her son, her younger brother have never been (sorry im a still learning short forms on here :lmao:)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES