NCAA Tourney Brackets!

• Chelley00

DIS Veteran
    Mine isn't too bad. I missed Duke and OH St, but I totally called some of the other upsets!!!

Totally by accident.

Twin Dad

DIS Dad #704
    mm1971 said:
    Been working most of the day and not focused. I can't say I feel bad for you. I have to check mine now, you have me worried.:scared:
    It's moments like this I miss paper brackets. Mine needs a one way trip to the shredder.

disneyfreak71

Even Stewie Knows......GO STEELERS!
    Well, there are officially no brackets left for the billion bucks. I guess Buffet's billions are safe!

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    Congrats to Tony. Not bad at #6. And Jim beat CJ. Good luck next year everyone.

Standings
    Rank

Tony

Riley

Justin

loren

William

Norm

Steve

Andrew

Brett C. Williams

Barry

• Thumper_Man

DDC 684
    Congratulations Tony.

After day 1 and 2, I knew I didn't stand a chance. We'll have to do it again next year.

cj9200

DIS Dad #412
    Can't wait for the tourney to start. Norm, anyone going to beat Kentucky?

• cj9200

DIS Dad #412
    Bracket complete and I did not pick UK as champ. The hard part now is to not go back and tinker with it before they lock selections out.

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    Can't wait for the tourney to start. Norm, anyone going to beat Kentucky?
    I have them picked to win it all, which I doubt is much of a surprise. I usually pick UK to win it all every year, unless I pick UL to win it all. But, UK does have a special team this year and I hope they can finish it.

cj9200

DIS Dad #412
    My faith in the Catholic conference has not gone well. Snowball's chance in Miami that I will be making noise in this year's bracket.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES