Polishing up my ears
- Apr 3, 2010
We're planning on being there September 6-12 at the Grand Californian. Fingers crossed!
I’m doing the same. I’m torn between October or November as back up plans. It’s so hard to plan anything right now. No reopening date yet, no Halloween news, no idea of holiday news. I can imagine we can expect no entertainment through the end of 2020 though. But stillWhile I still have faith that by the end of next week we will hear something regarding an August reopening. My wife and I began looking at alternative options for what to do for our vacation in Sept.
I looked at my booking for DLR and all it has is payment options and a phone number to call. (714) 520-5060. They really should have an online tool to cancel or make changes.Out also. Is there a place on the disneyland website to click to cancel my package like there is for WDW? Or are they going to make me call?
I cant find it.
yep. I called to cancel. The hold time was pretty quick, at least.I looked at my booking for DLR and all it has is payment options and a phone number to call. (714) 520-5060. They really should have an online tool to cancel or make changes.
I was looking into that this week. The cost for airfare was exactly the same so that would be a wash. WDW is obviously more expensive. But when I approached my wife with this proposition she shot it down hard. She works for TSA and said there's no way she'd go to Florida and really does not want to go to California either. She said they're not just red zones, they are deep red zones.We are trying to decide if we should switch to WDW. We've already rescheduled a few times, and with work, it's hard to keep moving dates. Florida makes me nervous, but the county is under a mask order now. I just have a feeling DL won't be open by Sept 6th. Any thoughts?