Pin Trading

aliceg

Earning My Ears
Pin trading ... is that still a thing in "unprecedented times"? DS read about it in a guide book, but I don't know if that is allowed or encouraged these days.

Thanks!

Meglen

DIS Veteran
Some places still have pin trading it is just set up a tad different. You pick what u want and your pins go in a bucket to be sanitized. And you keep your pin back.

Heather07438

WDW Apprentice
We came across some kiosks to trade. Trying to Remember locations... One in AK Dinoland, hmmm ...TP has a list tho some may haves moved. If you keep an out they’re pretty easy to spot.

We kinda liked the new style. They have a board with around 25-30 pins displayed next to the numbers. There are line markers to queue, each person can do 2 trades.

pindecisive

No I want that one...wait no...that one...no wait
We kinda liked the new style. They have a board with around 25-30 pins displayed next to the numbers. There are line markers to queue, each person can do 2 trades.
I love this! I'm also thinking that I'll like the new style. DL wasn't big on pin boards like WDW, so I'm excited to see the new changes!

shu24

Mouseketeer
We actively sought out pin boards on our trip last November. Most resorts do have them, just some had pin trading hours or you had to ask a cast member. CBR had a large pin board when we were there, that was our favorite trading spot. We did some trading in the parks, you just need to be on the lookout for cast members set up in front of shops.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES