Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
Not a winter fan at all and, as I age, summer is not a fave either. Spring is nice in that finally winter is over and all the pretty flowers BUT the allergies are bad. So, fall it is. Love that it's usually mild temps and the leaves all turn in pretty colors.

PattnFmly

<font color=darkorchid>DH drove me crazy last nigh
Spring for me. Love the smell of fresh earth and flowers/trees just starting to bud and flower. And mulch. Love how everyone mulches in the
Spring!

leebee

DIS Veteran
Fall. The colors in New England are spectacular, the days sunny and warm (for awhile), the evenings cool and crisp. I know what it all means, that another winter is coming, but I just love fall. Spring is a close second, with its warming days but still-cool evenings, but it also brings mud season and black fly season!

• PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    I'm the one (so far) "other" because I'm always ready for each season as it comes:

Spring because we can get outside again
    Summer because of the time off
    Fall because I'm ready to get back to a routine
    Winter because I love Christmastime

But if I had to pick one, it would be fall - I love the colors and the coziness.

NannyBeBe

DIS Veteran
    Anything but Summer. I especially love the coldest months. During the Summer, I leave my house only when absolutely necessary.

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    Fall is by far the prettiest and most comfortable season here and having grown up on a farm, harvest time was always the busiest and most happy part of the year. All the best things in life have happened to me in autumn; I will always love it. :goodvibes

• Moliphino

DIS Veteran
    Summer, the only time it's consistently warm.
    Spring is second. I love when the days start getting longer and everything starts growing again, but we just got like 8" of snow in April, so it isn't perfect.

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
    I'm the one (so far) "other" because I'm always ready for each season as it comes:

Spring because we can get outside again
    Summer because of the time off
    Fall because I'm ready to get back to a routine
    Winter because I love Christmastime

But if I had to pick one, it would be fall - I love the colors and the coziness.
    You are one of the most optimistic DISers I know. :goodvibes:

MIGrandma

Lives in the middle-of-the-mitten.
    For me it’s fall. Cooler temperatures but still nice to be outside. No humidity. The beautiful colors. Pumpkins and mums and apple cider.

Spring is my next favorite. Love seeing the grass getting greener each day. Daffodils and other spring flowers blooming, pussywillows, finally enjoying sitting outside on the porch or deck after the long cold winter. Camping season beginning.

fla4fun

DIS Veteran
    Fall. With all the holidays and getting to spend time with family, it’s definitely my favorite. Although I enjoy the cooler winter weather, I find winter to be a very depressing time of year. Once fall ends, I count the days until spring.

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    Funny thing - spring is not a pleasant season here. Although we all desperately await the end of winter, it’s mostly cold and dry and everything is grey-brown and dirty. We typically don’t get rain until June and until then it’s often still freezing at night so things don’t green up, nor can you plant, until mid-late June.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES