Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

prairie_girl

Thinking about pennies...
Funny thing - spring is not a pleasant season here. Although we all desperately await the end of winter, it’s mostly cold and dry and everything is grey-brown and dirty. We typically don’t get rain until June and until then it’s often still freezing at night so things don’t green up, nor can you plant, until mid-late June.
Wow, that’s even later than us for planting. We’re told don’t plant until the end of May.

For me, my favourite season is winter, and it’s not even close.

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
I voted 'Other" because I like Spring and Fall equally. The time of year where the weather is nice enough that you aren't running the heat or the air conditioner. Sadly, around here it has been about 15 years since we really had either Spring or Fall. We literally go from running the heat one day, to running the air conditioner. Two weeks ago today the high temperature was 68 degrees. Today it may hit 92.

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
Wow, that’s even later than us for planting. We’re told don’t plant until the end of May.

For me, my favourite season is winter, and it’s not even close.
The elevation here is way higher than Winnipeg and being in the foothills of the Rockies makes all the difference. Our climates are really not very similar.

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I would say spring for me. End of the winter season, pretty flowers blooming along with the flowering trees. Grass is nice and lush and green, before the hot, dry summer burns all the grass out. Longer daylight hours. Little heat or AC needed. Nice time of the year.

chickapin parterre

DIS Veteran
fall in oregon means the rain drought is over and the fragrance can return to the earth...even though we curse the rain, we miss the rhythm of the water...that I know by now living here on the Mexico border.. where .there is no rhythm to the seasons. in oregon it is high school marching bands, pumpkin patches, crisp walks, no bug, piles and piles of color and best weeks to put your big toe in the mighty pacific.

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
January and February are drab and ugly to me but most of the other months have a lot to offer. January & February may also include some winter blues since Christmas (my fave holiday) is over and it feels like there's nothing coming soon.

• jaiminee krikit

DIS Veteran
    Fall is my absolute fave, but spring is close behind. I love the sights, smells, and flavors of fall, but I also love leaving the snow and cold behind.

mumto3girls

DIS Veteran
    Fall by far.
    Late spring would be second. The beginning of spring around here is really just a continuation of winter although I will say this has been one of the nicest Aprils I can remember. Temperatures have been nice (and fairly steady which is more unusual) and everything is in bloom.

• JLTraveling

DIS Veteran
    Halloween season! Closely followed by Christmas season. And Mardi Gras season. I'm in my element from late September through Mardi Gras day.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES