Stalking works

anricat

DIS Veteran
Okay, I'm so glad I decided to stalk. A room popped up and it wasn't something I had waitlisted, but it works for me. We just needed to add one night to the front of our reservation. We'll have to move, but it's no big deal. Glad I found this thread!

ziravan

Welcome Home
It was actually called that just a few years ago and was a new tool as of about 6 years ago. They keep changing the name of it.
They changed it a few years ago because apparently they don’t like it called “the RAT”. So they changed it to “Check Resort Availability Page” but apparently nobody thought to see what acronym THAT would make - and so, it didn’t last long.

Last edited:

AZMermaid

DIS Veteran
I stalked and beat my waitlist for two nights in Sept at BW. I had CCR but if this trip happens, we’ll be hitting DHS. I did add another WL for standard view to save some points, but that one I’ll just let it surprise me if it happens.

kes601

Mouseketeer
While we didn't have a waitlist for this, we had really been wanting to stay at Riviera this summer during our 17 night stay. I had been stalking the site for the past couple of weeks and this morning 3 nights at Riviera in a Preferred Studio opened up exactly where we wanted. We now have 7 nights at BLT, 3 at Riviera, and 7at BWV. Gonna keep stalking in hopes of adding one more night at Riviera on either end of it.....

princesscinderella

DIS Veteran
I was stalking a memorial weekend reservation for my friend and there was only one day here or there in a studio. I had been stalking daily and late last week two nights at SSR showed up so I grabbed them and waitlisted the night I couldn’t get and that waitlist came through today so she was so happy!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES