Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

LyghtChyld

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just realized this thread was here. I joined about a week or so ago. Love going and start going through withdrawals about a week after coming back from my trips. We are going again in 21days and I can't wait to get there!!

ChunkyDuck

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I'm new to the Boards but I've been a Disney fan for many years and I've been an avid watcher of all of the DisUnplugged videos. My girlfriend and I are huge Disney fans and have recently become big Universal fans as well. I'm excited to get to know you all and share in our love of Disney and Universal theme parks!

acampbell10

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am new to the Boards. I have been going to Disney and Universal since I was a child, but have been really enjoying trips with my family now I'm an adult and can help with planning.
Our next trip will be Dec 2022 or 23. I want to wait till the parks are more back to normal. We are thinking of staying at club Wyndham bonnet creek to have more space but still be close by. :)

• alizesmom

Dreaming of Disney.
    Hey guys. My last visit to WDW was in 2013. I’m at a loss about the magic bandy. I’ve purchased mine online but have no idea how to activate it or even use it. Is there someplace I can find that out?

kanerf

DIS Veteran
    Hey guys. My last visit to WDW was in 2013. I’m at a loss about the magic bandy. I’ve purchased mine online but have no idea how to activate it or even use it. Is there someplace I can find that out?
    You need to create a My Disney Experience account. The Magic Band is linked to that and can be activated in the app or online.

• Julie Carmack

Earning My Ears
    Hi Everyone, I have been a member for quite a while but have not been very active on the boards! As I was searching for answers regarding previous DestinationD events I came across something that caught my eyes and wanted to ask. Does this Website/Forum have a App that I can download either on my pc or phone? Thanks for your help in advance!

Djmarceau

Earning My Ears
    Just joined the group. We’ve been going to WDW for 40 years. We are not Disney obsessed but we do really enjoy our stays. Looking forward to learning more thru the forums to make our next visit in 2022 more enjoyable.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES