Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

LBLCOMO

Earning My Ears
I've come across these boards in the past but haven't ever "joined"! Now I have an account...so - yay! I'm super excited to be returning to WDW next month...wondering how things will truly be without FP in place...I may or may not obsessively check wait times in the app in anticipation of our trip! So glad there is such a great resource available to learn from people who love Disney, too!

LBLCOMO

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Newbie here. We love Disney World and usually go a few times a year. Our next plans are to Disney Land California and Aulani in June 2022. So excited!
I'm a newbie, too! :) Would LOVE to go to Aulani sometime...I'm excited for you! Hope you have an amazing time there!

Leelani

Earning My Ears
I'm a newbie, too! :) Would LOVE to go to Aulani sometime...I'm excited for you! Hope you have an amazing time there!
Thank you! We went to Aulani for just 2 days in 2015 and it was amazing!! At this point I'm thoroughly enjoying just planning and thinking about it. 😁

• DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Learn something new every day, well new to me.
    Great way to feel welcome from a great guy.
    Thanks for Disboards.So glad I joined and have become more active…

ditchdiggert200

Earning My Ears
    Long time lurker, finally joined! DW and I have taken 1 DCL trip on the Dream 1/2020 and were hooked! Took the kiddos to WDW 2/2021. Did all 4 parks over the course of a week and had a BLAST! Now trying to figure out when we can visit with the Mouse and gang again. Lots of information here and sifting through; looking for more tips, pointers, and hidden gems.

• BlakeT

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    How do DVC renting points work?

RVtraveller

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone. I'm John from Texas and a big RV traveler (even if I misspelled it when I signed up). My wife and I try to get out to Disney World or Disney Land at least once a year, but our plans have been sidetracked by the pandemic this year. We're hoping to get back out to one or the other sometime early next year.

Welsh_Dragon

Y Ddraig Goch
    Hi everyone. I'm John from Texas and a big RV traveler (even if I misspelled it when I signed up). My wife and I try to get out to Disney World or Disney Land at least once a year, but our plans have been sidetracked by the pandemic this year. We're hoping to get back out to one or the other sometime early next year.
    Welcome… and the spelling looks perfect to me.😉

jennifar

Embroidery Digitizing & Vector Art Services

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    i appreciate your welcome:love:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES