What is your not so normal item to pack, which is helpful while at WDW ?

Aconnor1122

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
A fan for the room, yeti cups (keeps ice all day in the FL heat), ibuprofen, bandaids and a poncho.

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Does Yeti make a cup that is not heavy? I think that kind of defeats the point it is the insulation that keeps the ice, but thought I would ask.

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
i decided to pack this time paper towels for the bathroom for hand washing. we always hand wash returning to the room (i bring my own pump soap) and typically use the hotel washcloths. i think this time with less housekeeping this is the way to go

noahdove

Noahdove
i decided to pack this time paper towels for the bathroom for hand washing. we always hand wash returning to the room (i bring my own pump soap) and typically use the hotel washcloths. i think this time with less housekeeping this is the way to go
I love this idea. I think I will do the same. Thank you!

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
I will start a list of not so normal items to pack for use at WDW.

We bring a McDonalds takeout cardboard 4 cup holder. We bring plastic Disney cups in 4 different patterns, whcih fit into the McDonalds 4 cup holder. What we use it for is a tooth brush holder. Everyone gets a cup assigned to them, to place their toothbrush in. The toothbrushes are organized and do not touch the counter. :goodvibes

We also bring a power bar with at least 8 outlets in it. We use the power bar to plug in our 4 cell phones, camera batteries, ipods, and anything else which needs charging. It helps when there are only 2 or 3 plus available to charge things at night. :goodvibes

We bring ziplock bags in quart and gallon sizes. We use them to store any food we bring back to the room (no bugs please) and our cell phones & camera's when it rains. :goodvibes

What do you bring and use at WDW which are not normal items like a brush, clothes, extra sneakers ?
Fun thread! We bring large garbage bags for rain. They fold up smaller than a poncho and are more versatile- I.e. Put a backpack in or cover our stroller.

• pezheadmeg

feminsit turned fashion student
    I think my original post in this thread was way before both magic bands, fast pass +, and included wifi. :rolleyes1

Love the idea of paper towels for my trip next winter. I’m also packing a Flingz or 2. Even pre~Covid I usually forgo the daily Mousekeeping. And those smallish room trash cans only hold so much.

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
    So many amazing ideas —-I must have missed the black light, why do we bring that? Please let me know!
    We use the black light in the bathroom and floors. Many body fluids (specifically urine, snot) glow under black light, so it's easy to make sure the bathroom floor/potty is clean, and there's no obvious yuckies on the room floor. We also use it for bed bug checks.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES