What question do you hate being asked?

Alicefan

Controversial Troublemaker
Being a hairstylist the number one question always is, "If you could do anything with my hair, what would you do?" followed by, "Oh I don't think I could ever do that!" after I waste my time giving my advice...on my off time....sitting in a restaurant. I legit HATE this question because the absolute last thing I want to talk about when I'm not in the salon is hair.

aprilchem

DIS Veteran
Yes! This is my answer too. My dd16 always text me at work to ask. Usually about 10 minutes later Dh asks them same thing. Sometimes the little kids will ask too.
It drives me crazy. You’ll find out when I put it on the table. Why does it matter.
My family was driving me crazy with this, so I started making a two-week dinner schedule and posting it on the fridge. The only answer they get from me now is "CHECK THE SCHEDULE."

JLTraveling

DIS Veteran
How old are you? I'm clearly over 18 and too young for a retirement home, so WHAT does it matter?
Closely followed by, how do you stay so skinny? Again, WHAT does it matter?
I'm just tired of women being rated by their age and weight, like that's all we have to offer the world.

• NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
    "So what's it like being a twin?"

I'm a twin but that question always makes me feel like a sideshow act at the circus.

• firefly_ris

DIS Veteran
    Are they all yours? Usually accompanied by a look of horror. I only have three kids. Two of whom are twins, so they were a package deal. I endured 16 pregnancy losses before miraculously conceiving my twins after giving up. I’m thrilled to have all three!
    "You have your hands full, don't you?" Not really, no, I can handle it, thanks. (Three here also)

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES