WHOA UPGRADE AT DLH!!!!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Omg!!!! We had a standard view 2 queens booked and were told we got chosen for a magical upgrade!
We are on club level in a suite!!!! I’m literally crying!!!!! I’ve never been pixie dusted before!!!!!
I can’t……. We are freaking out!!!

Attachments

sjmac42

Mouseketeer
Nicely done, congratulations. We were upgraded to a park view on one visit and it feels great.
Just don’t spend all your time in the room 🤣🤣🤣. Enjoy your stay 👍

• bcwife76

DisneyMomma
    Wow, that's amazing!!! They must have known you were coming from Canada and wanted to treat you ;) Seriously, that's fantastic!! 😍

AquaDame

DCL
    That's awesome! We were upgraded once when I was a kid and I still remember it fondly. So happy for you!

• evilmommie

Disneyland CM Alumna 80's-90's
    So happy for you and y’all sound like the perfect match for an upgrade. Happy and positive Mouseketeers!

DLgal

DIS Veteran
    How amazing for you! We had that happen in 2015 on our son's 11th birthday visit. We had just moved back to CA and booked 2 nights at the DLH just to take a break from the stress of moving and got upgraded to a huge suite too! It was awesome!

Wesley815

Mouseketeer
    Congrats! Beautiful room and view!

This is what magic is about, esp after such a crazy nearly two years- enjoy!! :D

wowsmom

DIS Veteran
    Isn't that the best? We were once upgraded from a standard room at PPH to one of the Signature Suites.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES